Monday, January 22, 2018

one fish...two fish...by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing another card using the Ai Mouthfuls. I love this collection! Here I just used a few of the accessory images in the 4951 – Cat Mouthful Set to make a fun child's birthday card.
 
 
I typed the words and printed them onto cardstock. Then I stamped the images and colored them with Copics.
 
I don't always stamp on the inside of my card but I felt this needed a printed sentiment to match. The party hat image was stamped above.
 

I also added some Crystal Effects to the water in the fish bowls. Now they are nice and shiny!


I saved the words so I could make some cards again in the future. If you would like to try one, here's some printables for you!

One fish two fish pdf printable

One fish two fish inside pdf printable

Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!

 

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cutest thing ever, Diane!

Dot J Freel said...

So darn cute!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Diane, this couldn't possibly be any cuter!!!! I adore what you've done here!! Too freakin' adorable!!!!!!

Renee M said...

Terrific card!

Jil Lebel said...

That is a super smart way to look at those images! Really cute card.

Cheri Burry said...

Oh my gosh what a cute idea and I love Dr Seuss!!